PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information."
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons," "tags," and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information."
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
- We use this Order Information to: Communicate with you; Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We do not share your Personal Information. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here.
- We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
- Please note that we do not alter our Site's data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
- When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of [].
- For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below: 132 Corporate Drive, Frankfort, KY, 40601, United States
STORE POLICY & TERMS OF SERVICE
IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT MAY AFFECT YOU AND YOUR ORDER
By using this website or placing an order with Centerfiresystems.com, you are agreeing to the below statements
and terms of sale.
- I am not currently less than twenty-one (21) years old.
- By selling or delivering Firearms (to an FFL - ALL FIREARMS MUST GO TO AN FFL) ammunition and/or firearms accessories to me, Centerfiresystems.com is not
violating any state or local law or ordinance.
- I am not under indictment for and have never been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by
imprisonment for over one year.
- I am not a fugitive from justice.
- I am not an unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substance.
- I have not been adjudicated as a mental defective and I have not been committed to any mental
- I am not an illegal or unlawful alien, and I am not a nonimmigrant alien.
- I have never been and I am not expected to be discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable
- I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship.
- I am currently not subject to a domestic violence restraining order of any kind.
- I have never been and I am not expected to be convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic
- I will not conduct an unauthorized export of any defense articles.
AGREEMENT TO INDEMNIFY AND DEFEND FOR MISREPRESENTATION
- If any of the above statements under the "Customer Affidavit" section of these Terms and Conditions are untrue, you agree to release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend Centerfire Systems, and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, civil liability, or criminal prosecution.
ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Check and Money Order.
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE!
- All products listed are limited quantities.
- Orders will usually ship within 3 business days.
- Items left in shopping carts are not held items.
- We are not responsible for typographical or pricing errors and are not obligated to honor incorrect
- We ship using both FedEx and USPS, depending upon items being ordered; all ammunition must
be shipped FedEx Ground. Orders going to Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories will always ship via USPS
and do not qualify for Flat Rate Shipping or Free Shipping. International shipments are
not available. If you have a preferred shipping method please state such information at the time of your
order. All information is secure and private.
- No returns after 15 days; all returned goods will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.