The ET Arms PlumCrazy Gen II Complete Lower Receiver w/ M4 Buttstock is engineered for the acceptance of mil-spec components and works on any AR-15 upper receiver!
Milled from a proprietary variant of glass-filled nylon-6, the Plum Crazy multi-cal lower receiver is more resilient to damage than traditional aluminum lowers. Durable & lightweight — with exceptional structural integrity and excellent chemical resistance — these ET GEN II receivers have been proven on training ranges with round counts of 50-97k cycled through with no issues.
The ET Arms Plum Crazy GEN II AR-15 complete multi-caliber lower receiver — continues to exceed expectations and redefine the standards for what an AR polymer lower receiver can be.
- Milled from premium, glass-filled nylon-6 polymer
- Winter/over-sized trigger guard
- Improved ergonomic grip w/ trap door
- Polymer buffer tube with 6-position collapsible/adjustable stock
- Fire controls require no lubrication
- Castle nut has been factory torqued and staked
- Lighter & stronger than aluminum — can be run over at the mag well without being crushed
- Retains color when scratched — scratches can be removed with WD-40 and a green scratch pad
- New to Gen II: Reinforced water line and internal pocket radius toward the rear of the trigger, which eliminates a previous issue with the backstrap breaking
Please Note: Manufacturers warranty will be void if:
- The seal is broken — DO NOT tighten the castle nut — The castle nut is factory torqued with a special plastic indicator seal in it.
- Installed on a pistol upper — Lower CANNOT be used to build an AR pistol.
Includes 10 - 30 round steel magazines!