We take all of the guess work out!
Brand new 100% American-made AKM-74 Parts kit utilizing US-made forged trunnion. These parts kits feature a 100% fully machined bolt & bolt carrier thoroughly heat treated with a complete finish. Built to serve the civilian market, these kits have the fit and functionality to perform in any environment.
All of the significant gunsmithing work has already been completed.
This parts kit includes everything needed for a standard spec AKM build, minus the furniture, receiver, and trigger parts, which we offer. You will also need rivets to complete the assembly.
You will want to purchase the following to complete this (we offer all of these parts)
-US Semi Auto trigger group
-Rivets for assembly
-Furniture such as buttstock is not included, but this kit will accept all popular AK stocks and most surplus stocks.
- Black oxide finish
- Front and rear sight
- Bolt holds open Safety Lever
- NO Bayonet Lug
- Muzzle Brake
- Cleaning Rod
- Complete trigger guard with magazine release
- Semi-automatic closed-bolt action
- Caliber: 5.45 x 39 mm
- Just like the Polish Tantel kits, it's normal for tools and machines to cause minor cosmetic scratches to the original parts finish during assembly.
- Building these kits will be similar to a Tantel Kit build. You'll need to remove your barrel from the trunnion, rivet the trunnion into your receiver, then press the barrel back in.
- When pressing your barrel back in, a Go/No-Go gauge must then be used to verify headspace before fully installing your barrel pin.
- Your kit is 100% head-spaced and correct out of the box. Use a GO/NO-GO GAUGE if you have any concerns before building. Before pressing the barrel pin, recheck the head-space after riveting your trunnion into your receiver, reinstall the barrel, and ensure it is good.
- Like any New or Used firearm, clean before firing. Including the bore...
- Enjoy, and let us know if you have any questions.