STAY IN TOUCH
AK-47 Strikeforce Desert Tan Stock Package #STKAKA-SF-DT
This item is temporarily out of stock.
Backorders are being accepted.
Part Number: STKAKA-SF-DT
Manufacturer Part No.: A.2.20.1250
AK-47 Adjustable Side Folding Strikeforce Stock Package with Scorpion Recoil System
- Six Position Adjustable/Side Folding Stock
- Can be Fired from the Folded Position
- Scorpion Recoil System
- Scorpion Razorback Recoil Pad
- Scorpion Recoil Pistol Grip
- Recoil Impact is Absorbed
- Shooting any Load Size can now be done with No Pain being Transferred to the Shooter
- Not Affected by Chemicals
- Remains Flexible in Extreme Temperatures
- Eliminates the Felt Punch of the Recoil
- Removes Limitations from Spring and Piston Type Recoil Suppression Systems
- One 4" Picatinny Rail
- Two 2" Picatinny Rails
- One 2" Picatinny Rail with Swivel Stud
- Blank Inserts for when Rails are not in use
- Ergonomic, Textured and Ventilated Upper and Lower Handguards
- Removable/Adjustable Cheekrest
- 3M Industrial Grade Self-Adhesive Soft Touch Cheekrest Pad
- Slot for Tactical Sling Attachment
- Three Sling Swivel Studs
- Includes Steel T-Nut and Bolt
- DuPont© Extreme Temperature Glass Reinforced Polymer
- Manufactured in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fits: Most stamped AK-47 receivers. Will not fit milled receivers.
Note: Sling Swivel Studs Accepts ATI's Sling Swivel (Part # A.5.10.2506) or any Standard Sling Swivel
Side Folding Stock Note: Your firearm must meet SEC 922R requirements to retain the adjustable buttstock in the folding buttstock configuration. If your firearm does not meet the SEC 922R requirements, you must equip the firearm with a fixed position and non-folding buttstock.
SEC922R: ATI products are manufactured in the USA and count towards compliance parts. Contact your local gun shops or shooting ranges for this and other compliance issues.
Download Installation Instructions
ATI Scorpion Buttpad and Pistol Grip Overview