STAY IN TOUCH
Important Things You Should Know:
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE!
ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT
- Items available on the website may NOT be available in our catalog.
- Items on this site require proof of age over 21 years old. Before your order will be processed, you will be required to agree to a statement verifying that you are 21 years or older and that there are no local laws prohibiting the purchase of that item. If you do not agree, we cannot process the order. (email@example.com)
- All products listed are limited quantities.
- Orders placed before Noon EST will usually ship the following business day by
- Items left in shopping carts will be cleared in 48 hours.
- We ship using both UPS and USPS Priority Mail, depending upon items being ordered; all ammunition must be shipped UPS. Orders going to Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories will always ship via USPS Priority Mail. International shipments are not available. Packages larger than the allowable dimensions or weight of the USPS will be shipped via UPS Ground.
- All information is secure and private. We do NOT sell information.
- Our everyday prices reflect a 3% cash savings not available on credit or debit card orders.
- No returns after 10 days; all returned goods will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- A charge of $4.50 for an Adult Signature is required on any order which includes a firearm.
- Backordered items will be shipped out as soon as possible. To check on item availability please call our customer service department: 1-800-950-1231 (Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET). Pickup door is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET
- Shipping charges will be applied when your order is processed through Centerfire Systems, to get an estimate of what your shipping charges will be view our SHIPPING CHART.
STATE LAW POLICIES
- We accept VISA, Mastercard, and Discover. The 3% cash savings is not available on credit or debit card orders.
- Personal checks, cashier's checks, and money orders are also accepted. When paying with one of these methods, please contact Centerfire Systems for an exact total before mailing payment.
- Also accepted are Check Fax payments. You may download this form by clicking this link:
Download PDF of Check Fax Form
- California - Handguns as per the CA DOJ Roster of Certified Handguns.
No Hi-cap mags without a hi-cap mag permit. No semi-auto rifles.
- Los Angeles, Sacramento, & San Francisco, CA - No ammo without an FFL.
- Connecticut - No semi-auto rifles.
- Hawaii - No pistol mags over 10rds.
- Illinois - Ammo requires a copy of FOID card. No mags or guns of any kind to Cook County, Ill.
- Maryland - Handguns per MDSP. No hi-cap mags over 20rds.
- Massachusetts - No handguns. No hi-cap mags without an FFL.
No defense/clip fed shotguns. No semi-auto rifles. No ammo.
- New Jersey - No hi-Cap mags over 15rds without an FFL.
- New York (entire state) - No firearms or mags of any kind. OK to receive ammunition.
- New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Staten Island, & Queens - No ammunition, firearms or magazines of any kind.
- Washington, D.C. - No firearms. No hi-cap mags. No ammo.
BUYING A FIREARM FROM OUR WEB SITE
- Add your selected firearm(s) to your shopping cart and check out.
- Put your FFL dealer’s name, address, and phone number in the “SHIP TO” fields of the order form. Your name, address, phone number, etc., will go in the “BILL TO” fields of the order form.
- You or your dealer will need to send us a copy of the dealer’s FFL and also include your Centerfire Systems’ order number. You can send this by mail, fax or email.
- Pick up your firearm from the FFL dealer (who will need to do a background check). Transfer fees may apply.
Who is an FFL dealer
An FFL dealer has completed the necessary paperwork, fees, and background checks to maintain a Federal Firearms License. Any business that sells firearms must have an FFL, but not all dealers do transfers.
Locating an FFL dealer in your area
There are thousands of FFL dealers in the United States. Check your local yellow pages for gun shop and pawn shops to locate one. The dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. Fees can vary so check with the FFL dealer ahead of time to verify that they do transfers, and how much they charge.
CENTERFIRE SYSTEMS INC.